vendredi, mars 29, 2013

Oops, it's bleeding.



You know what, I'm sick of all of this. I thought it will be different this time, I thought you'd really came, to talk, apologise, explain yourself, told me I was wrong and why. Of course you're choosing your time, with my birthday soon. I thought all of this was over and you'd never say those things anymore. I'm hurt, I want to cry, understand why you did all of this, why you react like this, why you ruined everything again, why I'm still hanging on. I feel stupid and sad for all that happened. And now you've made your choice, you choose this and once more you go easily and I get hurt. Fuck this. Fuck you. I just so fucking hate you right now and you'll do nothing to make it up.

You came and destroyed all my work to get better and now I have to start over.
Monster -


2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Happy Easter.

Glory a dit…

Joyeux anniversaire !